I'm Blog Hoppin'!

I am so super excited to tell you all that I'm now officially Blog Hoppin'!  I know, we're all blog hoppers, but this is the real deal! I'm now a contributing author over at:
For real! The other amazing authors there include the fab Deanna Jump, Babbling Abby, Cara Carroll, Anna Brantley, Ashleigh's Education Journey & this list goes on. Excited yet? I mean, can it get any better?? I can't even believe I'm part of such an esteemed group and I'm looking forward to sharing more of my ideas there. I'll actually be posting original content there in addition to my blog here, so be sure to hop over and see what all the fuss is about.

I've added a post today about an amazing, goosebumpy teachable moment inspired by a Pinterest find.

Come on over and say hi!

Photobucket




3 comments

  1. Congrats!!! I would love to be an author for Blog Hoppin'!! Way to go!!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a Blog Hopper! I'd love to be one :) By the way, I loved your post over there.

    Jodi
    fun-in-first.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you! Hop over and see for yourself!
    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top